Brooklyn Eye

"I'm just a simple kid from Brooklyn who landed into the most enchanted lifestyle imaginable." - Michael Musto

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ker-plunk

I can only be happy on this miserable wet-and-rainy day by embracing the gloomy rain drops collecting on my fire escape. Among moving objects to photograph, I think water is by far the easiest, and also prettiest, things to snap at. It looks great from every angle, and if you catch it moving, it can create a wonderful blurry image too. You just can't go wrong!

I'm pretty sure this is the strangest Spring I've ever experienced. While last Spring I was lounging on the black beaches in El Salvador, this Spring I'm wearing thick leggings, boots, scarves, and coats. Nonsense! Last weekend was just so pleasant, and today, it took all my energy to jump outside for 10 minutes and take this picture.

Also, as a side note because of recent current events, I just want to say that I do not celebrate death, and those that do are idiots, blindly professing an empty patriotism. Biggest. Pet peeve. Ever.

Happy rain!

1 comment:

  1. The Most important things is Time Interval, I recommend you to set filters to capture only the traffic you
    are interested in. Kid's now days are often smarter on the computer detected screenshots are stopped so as to keep them safe from online predators and bullies. More than 96% of all keyloggers are able to help.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
13 year old occupying a 21 year old body. Usually silly, sometimes serious, and always hungry for Munchiez. Yo hablo espanol y me gusta fotografias.